The Fusion family starts with YOU! Help members of the fusion family achieve their fitness goals by signing them up for a platinum membership. The sales reps are responsible for promotion, membership sales, explaining what makes us a cut above the rest. i.e. how our services such as Fusion Fuel, Fusion Nutrition, Fusion Outlet and Fusion Training can help them reach their full potential fast efficiently.
You will also generate sales through Fusion Shout out stations after each sale, as well as getting referrals from each new member. (1 Referral equals 3 months free, 3 referrals equal 1 year free)
Must be Passionate and Enthusiastic about fitness and a healthy lifestyle.
- High ENERGY is a must!
- Computer skills
- Full Time-Time ONLY
- Hourly: TBD Based on Experience (Highly competitive)
- Understand the importance of GOALS. Ability to achieve acceptable membership sales per month.
- Preferred excellent sales, communication and customer service skills.
Job duties includes:
- Maintain records of prospects and sales using Fusion Gyms systems.
- Follows up on all prospects every 5, 10, 15, and 30 days (using email, postcards, promotions, follow up calls and giveaways)
- Give prospects thorough walk throughs of entire gym explaining benefits / features of Fusion Gyms and what makes us different.
- Conducts telephone inquiries explain benefits of our gym and schedule tours.
- Establish and maintain promotions in the community with retailers, apartment complexes, hospitals, doctors, gas stations etc. on a monthly basis.
- Explain benefits of referring a friend or family member.
- Stay upto date on information on club history, background, philosophy, future facilities, staff, services and policies.
- Study and develop sales, customer service skills daily
As a Fusion Gyms trainer, you’ll help the members of the Fusion family achieve their goals through personalized workout programs while educating and providing guidance on proper nutrition, cardiovascular exercise, and resistance training using Fusion Fitbuilder and Fusion Vitabot software.
Responsibilities: Include but not limited to:
- Deliver an experience with each workouts while properly explaining and showing how to operate equipment with proper form and technique during each exercise.
- Create individualized exercise programs that are outside the box that are designed exclusively for each client to ensure they reach their full potential.
- Greet each client with a smile interact with clients daily to ensure they understand and are following workout routines.
- Daily walk throughs of the club, maintaining cleanliness.
- Log all workouts completed during sessions using Fusion Fitbuilder using ipad, stay on top of clients to ensure they are following all workouts designed for them.
Current certification from a nationally recognized organization or be willing to obtain certifications within 60 days of hire
Excellent communication and customer service skills
Must be able to motivate and inspire clients to be consistent
Experience in designing challenging but fun interactive workouts
Current CPR certification
Current AED certification
Job Title: Personal Trainer Job
Hourly Pay: $20-$30/hr
- Manage and maintain gym monthly budget assigned.
- Oversee each sales transaction ensuring membership consultants are fully explaining each benefit of Fusion Gyms
- Monitor personal development of each employee, always assisting when needed.
- Hiring passionate individuals, and training each person on the way Fusion Gyms operates.
- Coach, develop, and grow your your team.
- Conduct sales training daily, discussing sales goals and new strategies for driving in sales.
- Must maintain inventory for Fusion nutrition center, including daily deliveries of fresh fruit and ingredients used in Fusion Fuel products and track Fusion outlet inventory.
- Deliver highest level of customer service.
- Ensure membership consultants are following daily tasks, which include but not limited to, Fusion shout out stations, daily prospecting, and following up with referrals and prospects.
- Plan and promote special events for the gym on a monthly basis; partner with corporate marketing as needed.
- Ensure the facility is constantly clean and well maintained.
- Fitness industry experience strongly preferred.
- At least 2 years of related management experience, ideally in the fitness industry.
- Sales experience, ideally in the fitness industry.
- Strong customer service skills with proven results.
- Working knowledge of performance metrics including P&L;, revenue, budgeting, inventory, payroll, cost controls and facilities maintenance.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Entrepreneurial spirit with open, participative leadership style and drive for excellence.
- Strong work ethic, integrity, and professional demeanor.
Job Title: General Manager Job
Employee Type: Salaried, commissioned and bonus